The Installation and Maintenance of Commercial Air Condition Systems
Commercial air condition systems are AC systems that have a higher capacity than the residential AC systems. They are usually installed to provide comfort to more people. Some of the places that would require commercial ACs are offices, business premises, restaurants, schools, and any other space that passes for a public place.
Why you need a commercial AC specialist Installing commercial air condition systems is complex and requires expertise. Apart from measuring out the space dimensions, the specialist will also need to consider the possible number of people to occupy the space. Taking into account the number of occupants is crucial because there will be additional heat produced by their bodies.
Some commercial AC specialists are also distributors for renowned AC brands. It is also possible that a given brand has its specialists. In such cases, you might get free aftersales services once you buy from them. Where your brand provider is not in a position to offer aftersales services like installation and maintenance, it is a good idea to go for a renowned commercial AC specialist.
What your commercial AC specialist will do 1. Before installation- The specialist will measure out the space that needs AC installation and also put into account the number of occupants. They will then advise on the capacity of the AC to install; it may be several units depending on your space. The specialist will also inform you whether your space needs any form of modification before the installation of the AC. They will also advise on the best brand to install considering efficiency in power consumption, longevity, purchase costs and maintenance costs. You can entrust them to oversee the acquisition of the unit depending on the rapport you create with them.
2. During installation- The specialist will carry out the overall setup duties like assembling, mounting, lifting and drilling. They will also test whether the unit is working before they leave the premises. The specialist will also advise on when to call for service and repairs.
3. After installation- Commercial air condition systems should be maintained by professionals only to maximize their efficiency and lengthen their lifespan. The AC specialists will advise you on how regularly your unit will need service. They will also highlight on when you might need to call them even before it is service time.
Factors to consider when contracting a commercial Ac specialist 1. Courtesy- You wants to create a long-term working relationship with the specialist of your choice. So it is important that your contact person in the AC Company be someone who is respectful, friendly and easy to work with.
2. License and training- Asking for the specialist's license is one way to ascertain that they are qualified and recognized by the state as specialists. These are indicators that they have met the state's threshold to be recognized as such.
3. The brands they use- The specialist should be using reputable brands.
4. Availability- The specialist should be easy to contact when needed and be in a position to offer ongoing support when needed.
5. A credible track record- You can inquire about the specialist among your family, friends, or on social media sites.
6. Straightforward paperwork- The paperwork from the contact, quotation, delivery notes (if any) and invoices should be easy to understand.
To repair or replace your commercial AC system Repairs are a good way to keep your AC system functional. But there are instances whereby you are better off replacing your AC system.Below are telltale signs that it is time for AC replacement systems.
1. If the AC keeps breaking down and the repair expenses are escalating. In such a scenario, you may opt to replace the system because you may realize that in the long run repairs will be more costly than a replacement.
2. If the AC is more than 10yrs old. The average lifespan of an AC is 10-15yrs old. If the AC is older than ten years and it keeps breaking, then it is time to replace it. An old AC can only deteriorate even with proper maintenance.
3. If your space is uncomfortable- If the AC is not enhancing the comfort in your space, it could be a sign that the AC is aging, energy inefficient, or the size is incorrect for your space. Instead of trying to keep up with rising energy bills, you could as well replace the system.
Commercial AC systems are the ideal ACs for a space that will be occupied by more people than there would be in a home. The installation and maintenance of the ACs cannot be done without a professional as they are complex. It is advisable to choose a professional who is courteous, qualified, licensed, with a good track record, and who is willing to render long-term services. Proper AC maintenance is a great way to keep them functional, but there are instances whereby AC replacement systems are inevitable.
We also service all the cities throughout West Palm Beach FL in providing the most affordable local air conditioning repair solutions. Whether it is the city of Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Lake Worth, or Riviera Beach, all of these cities are within our areas of service. Here are the Palm Beach County cities we offer our ac services and trusted repair solutions:
West Palm Beach (WPB)
Palm Beach Gardens
Lake Worth, Wellington
Royal Palm Beach
North Palm Beach
Palm Beach Shores
AC Repair West Palm Beach
South Palm Beach
Lake Clarke Shores
Jupiter Inlet Colony
If you live outside of Palm Beach County but would like our services because we're the top AC Repair Service company in West Palm Beach, please feel free to contact us here. We believe you deserve the best services, and we are happy that we can offer that. Thanks for considering us